The Defrosting Tray is using special operation mechanism on Heat Transfer Technology to thaw the food quickly ( up to 3x to 5x faster). No electricity, No hot water, No batteries. Simply set a flat piece of food and our Defrosting Tray goes to work. There is no recovering time and no waiting for the second, third and the fourth defrosting task. Energy reservoir will automatically replenish via thermal equilibrium with the ambient air through our patterned micro-fin.
Made from food-safe aluminum. Our Defrosting Tray also can magically keep food deliciously chilled for up to 25 to 30 minutes. Simply put our Defrosting Tray 10 to 15 minutes into the Fridge Freezer and remove it. Then you may use it to serve up your cold cuts, cheeses, sashimi, or pastry creations in parties, buffets or banquets. Your guests and you can enjoy your meal the way it's supposed to taste. Perfect for: cheese, meat, fresh fruit, sushi, sashimi, deviled eggs, cheesecake, and more
DEFROST FROZEN FOOD UP TO 5X FASTER
- DEFROST FOOD IN LESS TIME: Food Defrosting Tray's unique metal properties quickly thaw frozen food without resorting to using hot water or the microwave.
- HIGH TECH MATERIAL: Made to draw cold away from food for a faster, natural thaw.
- NON-STICK SURFACE: Meats come off intact for better-tasting food and easier cleanup.
- EASY TO KEEP CLEAN: Dishwasher safe and microbe-resistant material makes clean up a breeze.
- FITS YOUR WHOLE DINNER: Tray measures 8" x 14", large enough for a roast, or several pork chops or chicken breasts.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Food Defrosting trays are made of a material that has a high ability to conduct heat, such as aluminum. Because these metals are good conductors of heat, heat at one part of the metal rapidly moves through it. This causes it to heat up quickly and also cool off quickly.
Compare this with a material like cast iron. Your experience likely tells you that a cast-iron skillet stays hot for a very long time after you're finished cooking with it. That's because cast iron is a very poor conductor of heat. The heat stays trapped in it rather than dissipating into the air around it.
Likewise, a cold copper or aluminum pan will come to room temperature much faster than a cold cast-iron pan.
- Material: Aluminum
- Product Size:
S: 9 * 6.5 * 0.08 in
M: 11.6 * 8 * 0.08 in
L: 14 * 8 * 0.08 in
GET YOURS NOW BEFORE OUR PROMOTION END